OpenWrap 2.0 + ReSharper 6.1 RTM in Visual Studio 2010

petemounce

Jan 9, 2012, 10:12:51 AM1/9/12
to OpenWrap Development Mailing List
Hi all

I'm trying to use OpenWrap 2.0.0.1 with VS 2010sp1 and ReSharper 6.1
RTM. All the OpenWrap-provided dependency types show up as red by
ReSharper. I've followed the instructions in the FAQ and cleared my
ReSharper caches and restarted Visual Studio, and run the build - that
seems to have no effect.

OpenWrap seems to register itself - I see [1] in the output window.

In ReSharper -> options -> plugins I don't see any plugins.

I've had a poke around in the OpenWrap ReSharper integration source,
and it looks like 6.1 integration hasn't been written yet...? I dimly
recall JetBrains changing their API for 6.1. However, it also looks
like if the API hasn't changed too much, it might be reasonably quick
to put in (the integrations seem to do the same things via remapping
using-statements). Is that the case, do you know? If so, do you
reckon it'd be reasonably straightforward to add...?

Or, alternatively, if it should just work, could someone point me at
likely causes of it not doing so?

Thanks!
Pete

[1]
OpenWrap Visual Studio Integration (2.0.0.1) starting.
Root location: C:\src\root.git\JustEat\components\JustEat.BootStrapper
\wraps\_cache\openwrap-2.0.2.87978029
\wraps\_cache\SharpZipLib-0.86.0
\wraps\_cache\tdnet-framework-2.0.0.48555719
\wraps\_cache\Mono.Cecil-0.9.4.1
\wraps\_cache\openfilesystem-1.0.1.87877626
Solution plugins starting...
Starting plugin AssemblyReferenceNotificationsPlugin.
Starting plugin ReSharperLoaderPlugin.
ReSharper not found, try 1/50, sleeping for 2 seconds.
Resharper Plugin Manager: Loaded (99.99.195.49450).
All solution plugins started.

Sebastien Lambla

Jan 9, 2012, 10:50:51 AM1/9/12
to openwra...@googlegroups.com
The API shouldn't have changed, but jetbrains is notoriously useless at keeping me informed of their new version numbers (sigh).

If someone can send me a pull request with the new dlls (the same ones that are in lib for 6.0 but for 6.1) I can add support in an hour.

Seb
> The API shouldn't have changed, but jetbrains is notoriously useless at keeping me informed of their new version numbers (sigh).
>
> If someone can send me a pull request with the new dlls (the same ones that are in lib for 6.0 but for 6.1) I can add support in an hour.
>
> Seb
> From: openwra...@googlegroups.com [openwra...@googlegroups.com] on behalf of petemounce [peter.mou...@gmail.com]

Sebastien Lambla

Jan 10, 2012, 8:57:37 AM1/10/12
to openwra...@googlegroups.com
See comment in there :)

petemounce

Jan 10, 2012, 9:29:06 AM1/10/12
to OpenWrap Development Mailing List
Yup; seen - but making the edit you suggest (I caught it right after
first push) doesn't get me green :-(

On Jan 10, 1:57 pm, Sebastien Lambla <s...@serialseb.com> wrote:
> See comment in there :)

Konstantin

Jan 19, 2012, 7:59:14 AM1/19/12
to openwra...@googlegroups.com
Any update on this?

Sebastien Lambla

Jan 20, 2012, 9:10:22 AM1/20/12
to openwra...@googlegroups.com
 I believe Peter's branch is now functional so you can use that. As soon as I get the integration tests fixed that'll be pulled in master.

Seb

Jan 21, 2012, 5:43:40 AM1/21/12
to openwra...@googlegroups.com
I'd better wait for you to merge it:)
BTW how is it going on with making o update-wrap to update all scopes. Hawing two wraps for application(supports wraps as plugins ) and SDK for is  hard to support and develop, while having all application dependencies pulled when adding SDK to plugin project is quite annoying.
Sorry for _when_ questions, but both items seems to be pretty simple and will makes things much simpler for me and my team