Geppetto 0.1.8, public events and more on this week’s OpenWorm round-up!

OpenWorm

Oct 31, 2014, 5:26:47 AM10/31/14
to open...@googlegroups.com

Geppetto 0.1.8, public events and more on this week’s OpenWorm round-up!

Geppetto 0.1.8 has just been released. You can find the files to download here.

Check out the latest developments in OpenWorm from our biweekly meeting

And last, but not least, we would like to invite the anyone who will be in London, UK for some OpenWorm public events on Nov 5 & 6.

GITHUB

Highlighted Activities

Alexander-N forked openworm/org.openworm.website to Alexander-N/org.openworm.website
Oct 25

tarelli created tag v0.1.8-alpha at openworm/org.geppetto
Oct 23

mlolson created branch revert-183-livetsl at openworm/org.geppetto.frontend
Oct 20

dkruchinin forked openworm/org.geppetto.model.neuroml todkruchinin/org.geppetto.model.neuroml
Oct 20

GOOGLE GROUPS

Geppetto 0.1.8 released
By Matteo Cantarelli, 1 post 7 views