Geppetto 0.1.6, Journal Club & more on this week’s OpenWorm round-up!

OpenWorm

Aug 18, 2014, 10:16:19 PM8/18/14
to open...@googlegroups.com
Geppetto 0.1.6, Journal Club & more on this week’s OpenWorm round-up!

Geppetto release 0.1.6 is now live and can be found here for download. Want more updates on Geppetto? Get the latest Geppetto biweekly meeting minutes.

Interesting in learning about the scientific method 2.0? Watch the OpenWorm Journal Club to find out.

Check out the latest developments in OpenWorm from our biweekly meeting

BLOG

Connectomes Big and Small
Aug 11st 2014, 9:24 am
Guest blog: Lav R. Varshney I have been following the OpenWorm project with great interest over the last year and am really …

GITHUB

New Issues This Week

Issues Updated This Week

Issues Closed This Week

GOOGLE GROUPS

Re: [openworm-discuss] Genohacking C. elegans
By Stephen, 6 posts 17 views
Aug 17

Visualizing data using d3js
By Ashish Kadam, 4 posts 34 views
Aug 17

SciUnit: getting operational
By Stephen, 4 posts 11 views
Aug 15

Stanford Light Field Microscope Project
By John Ballentine, 2 posts 17 views
Aug 14

Openworm engineering blog
By Matt Olson, 4 posts 12 views
Aug 14

general meeting
By Joe Landau, 2 posts 10 views
Aug 13

Wanted: NEURON and Brian recordings
By Johannes Rieke, 4 posts 21 views
Aug 10

Read more at:

TWITTER

OpenWorm @OpenWorm
Aug 15
OpenWorm Journal Club is Live!https://plus.google.com/b/117948341754627144949/events/c4s7e1g676dgl909r8819oklcso … Scientific Method 2.0

OpenWorm @OpenWorm
Aug 13
Not a worm muscle but neat anyhow! http://i.imgur.com/fgRP0H7.gif

OpenWorm @OpenWorm
Aug 13
#openworm status update is LIVE - http://youtu.be/bkwFTyRxHXU

Royal Irish Academy @RIAdawson
Aug 12
Letter from Crick and Watson to Erwin Schrodinger dated 12 Aug 1953 re: What is Life? & the impact on their careers pic.twitter.com/egMBNcUyR5

Read more at: https://twitter.com/OpenWorm