Journal article published and more on this week’s OpenWorm round-up!

OpenWorm

Oct 15, 2014, 4:13:35 AM10/15/14
to open...@googlegroups.com

Journal article published and more on this week’s OpenWorm round-up!

We’re happy to announce an OpenWorm perspectives article was recently published in “Frontiers in Computational Neuroscience.” Congratulations and many thanks to the authors and contributors! Read the article here.

Check out the latest developments in OpenWorm from our biweekly meeting:

GITHUB

Highlighted Activities

dkruchinin forked openworm/org.geppetto.testbackend todkruchinin/org.geppetto.testbackend
Oct 9

slarson created branch tests at openworm/muscle_model
Oct 8

samuelgunadi forked openworm/OpenWorm to samuelgunadi/OpenWorm
Oct 8

GOOGLE GROUPS

OpenWorm perspectives article published in Frontiers in Comp. Neuro.
By Stephen, 2 posts 3 views
Oct 11

Re: [openworm-discuss] Digest for openworm…@googlegroups.com - 5 updates in 2 topics
By Miguel Camarena, 2 posts 4 views
Oct 9

Fwd: [Neuroinfo] New release of NeuroML 2 and LEMS and two recent publications
By Stephen, 1 post 4 views
Oct 6

Read more at: