Neurokernel, call to women and more in this week’s OpenWorm round-up!

OpenWorm

Nov 17, 2014, 11:43:53 PM11/17/14
to open...@googlegroups.com

Digital Worms and Flies: OpenWorm meets Neurokernel - Come join us on Wed, Nov 19 at 11am PST for a meeting of the minds behind Neurokernel and OpenWorm.

BLOG

A Call to Women in Open Science
Nov 11st 2014
We’re hoping that we can start a conversation about what we can do to bring more gender balance into the project. In addition, …

GITHUB

Highlighted Activities

jrieke pushed to master at openworm/org.geppetto.docs
Nov 16

jamesd1030 forked openworm/org.geppetto.model.neuroml tojamesd1030/org.geppetto.model.neuroml
Nov 14

adrianq created branch events at openworm/org.geppetto.frontend
Nov 13

pgleeson forked openworm/org.geppetto.samples topgleeson/org.geppetto.samples
Nov 10

adrianq created branch plotmetadata2functionnode atopenworm/org.geppetto.core
Nov 10

GOOGLE GROUPS

'Biological issues' waffle board
By Chris Barnes, 2 posts 15 views