Omega turns survey

已查看 29 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Balazs Szigeti

未读,
2016年6月13日 12:12:152016/6/13
收件人 openworm-discuss
dear OpenWorm community,

I am happy to let you know that last week we have started to collect data for our upcoming paper on the consistency of Omega turn annotations! I have sent out numerous invitations via email, but I would like also to invite worm scientists on this list to complete the survey:

Primarily we are interested in expert annotation and during the brief registration for the survey you have a chance to indicate your confidence level in identifying omega turns.

Please feel free to share this link with fellow worm scientists!

Best,
Balazs
回复全部
回复作者