s.khayrulin

Aug 6, 2014, 3:28:43 AM8/6/14
to openworm...@googlegroups.com
Hi all!

I've just created new branch WormBodySimulation where will be storing all last updates of C. elegans body simulation. We discussed it with Andrey and decided that it will more useful to remove worm body generator code from current version of code in development branch and working with model of worm body in individual branch. Hope It wont make many inconveniences for all who involved in Sibernetic development.

Thanks,
Sergey

Giovanni Idili

Aug 6, 2014, 8:32:10 AM8/6/14
to openworm...@googlegroups.com
Sounds great Sergey - does it mean you are loading the worm body from a file generated with the configuration generator now in the dev branch?
--
Visit us online at:
http://openworm.org

s.khayrulin

Aug 6, 2014, 1:05:39 PM8/6/14
to openworm...@googlegroups.com
No, unfortunately configuration generator not so good for generating such complex configuration:). Main idea is that we want separate development of C. elegans body model and from Sibernetic development I mean performance, re-factoring etc. Sure we plan update code in body worm model branch.

Best,
Sergey

that we plan have base version of code in development branch for contributors who wants make an impact in code and

Giovanni Idili

Aug 6, 2014, 2:16:28 PM8/6/14
to openworm...@googlegroups.com
Understood. Does that mean there is now another smaller scene hardcoded in the dev branch with some liquid matter, membranes etc?

Sergey Khayrulin

Aug 6, 2014, 11:05:21 PM8/6/14
to openworm...@googlegroups.com
No, I think we will keep only loading from tested scene which was generated by config generator in dev branch.

Best,
Sergey

Best regards,
 Khayrulin Sergey