Movement Analysis Meeting #15

Michael Currie

Feb 19, 2016, 10:15:15 PM2/19/16
to OpenWorm-discuss
Dear Team,

Today Jim Hokanson, André Brown, Rex Kerr, Chee Wai Lee and Michael Currie had a productive meeting discussing:

- Team goals
- The inter-relationships between our multiplying number of GitHub repositories (up to at least 5 or 6 now)
- Getting a Matlab version of a parser for Worm Tracker Commons Object Notation (WCON) format

Update! After the meeting, this evening we completed merging the OpenWorm refactored branch into master, so we are back to one development branch again.

If anyone didn't have a chance to attend this meeting, don't worry - we are more than happy to have you at the next one.

Next Meeting: Friday 25 March at 17:00 UTC  (I've added this time to the OpenWorm calendar)

Sincerely,

Michael & Jim
Coordinators
OpenWorm Movement Analysis Team