Computational Neuroscience student

Richard Alex Hofer

Jul 17, 2013, 2:45:50 AM7/17/13
to openworm...@googlegroups.com
Hey,
I'm an undergraduate attempting to get involved in neural computation and I just came across this project today. I've always loved the idea of simulating a lifeform at such a level and I'm thrilled to see people are actually working on this and in the open too.

I'd be interested in getting involved, though I rarely have a lot of time to give. I'm a rather competent programmer with experience in both C++ and Python. I've also taken a class on neural networks and I have a some limited neuroscience background. Is there some low hanging fruit I can take a look at? Also, beyond subscribing to this mailing list what else can I do to stay up-to-date?
-Richard