Google Summer of Code 2016

Stephen

Feb 8, 2016, 3:54:15 PM2/8/16
to OpenWorm-discuss
Hi all,

   Google Summer of Code 2016 is approaching, and we have just published some good project ideas for OpenWorm up at the INCF Google Summer of Code site:

    (Please see ideas 10 & 11.1-11.3)

    We've had great success with participating in GSOC over the last 2 years, and we'd like to see some more strong applications this year.  While applications are not yet open for the program, if you think you might be interested in any of these projects, it never hurts to reach out and let us know!  There will be more on this topic as the program moves forward.

Best,
  Stephen

Matteo Cantarelli

Mar 6, 2016, 8:32:34 AM3/6/16
to openworm-discuss
Hi All,

A reminder that the applications for GSoC 2016 will be open soon (March 14th to 25th), don't hesitate to reach out and ask questions about the different projects available, see ideas 10 & 11.1-11.3 https://incf.org/gsoc/2016.

Inline images 1

We can also organise a Google hangout to go through the different ideas if needed.

Best of luck!
Matteo

--
Visit us online at: