Re: [openworm-discuss] Self Introduction: Andreas Ruscheinski (Aruscher)

Mike Vella

May 20, 2013, 11:25:17 AM5/20/13
to openworm...@googlegroups.com
Dear Andreas,

Great to here you're interested in contributing. Perhaps you could check out our list of open issues and see if there's anything you would like to contribute to. Don't hesitate to come back to us with any questions.

Best wishes,
Mike

On 20 May 2013 15:33, Andreas Ruscheinski <andreas.r...@googlemail.com> wrote:
Hello guys,

my Name is Andreas Ruscheinski. 20 years old and an Computer Science Student at the University Rostock (good ol Germany :-p). Ive found this project in an article and im interested to join :-p

My Skills:
-Python
-Java

But i have never do smth with artifical intelligenz or other neuro stuff :-p

I would be pleased if i can help in this project.

greets,
Andreas