Github WIKI - call to action

giovanni.idili

Jan 30, 2013, 8:50:46 AM1/30/13
to openworm...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

as discussed at the meetings, we are trying to get rid of the old wiki on the google code repository because it's fairly confusing to have stuff in many different places.

As you know we are trying to consolidate everything into the new github wiki, as originally proposed by Mike (we should've listened to him then!) and recently executed by Stephen. Basically we need to move and refresh documents that were in the old wiki into the new one and link them into the outline that Stephen worked on.

You'll find most pages have already been moved to the new wiki and they are listed under "old pages" in the home page of the wiki (linked above), so it's just a matter of reviewing/fixing those and integrating whatever might be missing. Once we are happy that everything has been moved we can finally nuke the google code repository and wiki.

It would help if each of us could take care of the stuff we each have worked on, so that integrating latest developments can be immediate and hopefully we get it done faster.

We could use this thread to coordinate activities.

Cheers,

- Giovanni