Staying in touch with OpenWorm

Stephen

Oct 2, 2016, 4:39:55 PM10/2/16
to OpenWorm-discuss
Hi all,

    Traffic of late has dwindled on this list, not because less is going on in the project, but because we have experienced a natural evolution of activity away from this particular channel.

    Today, keeping track of OpenWorm means following us on Twitter, keeping in touch with various GitHub repositories, and connecting with us via Gitter chat.

     We've put together a new badge that will guide you through connecting to all the various social media locations where OpenWorm lives online; check it out:

     If you are really ambitious, try to connect with all our various media and earn the badge :)

Best,
  Stephen