Smothed-Particle-Hydrodinamics to sibernetic

s.khayrulin

Jul 13, 2015, 11:43:59 PM7/13/15
to openworm...@googlegroups.com
Hi all!

I just want to notice all who works with Sibernetic that I've just renamed repository from Smoothed-Particle-Hydrodynamics to sibernetic it looks more convenient. From github help site :"However, to reduce confusion, we strongly recommend updating any existing local clones to point to the new repository URL." so you just need run this git remote set-url origin https://github.com/openworm/Smoothed-Particle-Hydrodynamics.git in comand prompt on local repository folder. If any problem let me know,

Best,
Sergey