Fwd: AWS Office Hours for Nonprofits

Michael Currie

Mar 6, 2016, 1:23:18 PM3/6/16
to openworm-discuss
In case anyone is interested.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Amazon Web Services <aws-marketing...@amazon.com>
Date: 3 March 2016 at 09:44
Subject: AWS Office Hours for Nonprofits
To: mcu...@openworm.org

Amazon Web Services
Hello Sir or Madam,

Do you have questions about the AWS cloud and want to speak to an actual person? We've got you covered. The Nonprofit team at Amazon Web Services is now offering monthly office hours specifically for nonprofits. These office hours are an opportunity for you to ask one of our solutions architects anything from very technical “how-to” questions to best practices to AWS capabilities. Whether you are a current customer or considering AWS, this time is dedicated to nonprofits.

Here are the Details:
When: The 3rd Wednesday of each month at 2:00 p.m. (EST)
Where: Join WebEx meeting »
Meeting number: 807 165 109
Meeting password: AWS123go
Join by phone:
1-650-429-3300 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 801 640 429

Sincerely,
The AWS Nonprofit Team

P.S. Want to learn more about AWS website hosting?
Access the webinar here!

AWS Blog  ln brk   Facebook   Twitter   YouTube   Slideshare
We hope you enjoyed receiving this message. If you'd rather not receive future emails from Amazon Web Services, unsubscribe here.

Amazon Web Services, Inc. is a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc. Amazon.com is a registered trademark of Amazon.com, Inc.

This message produced and distributed by Amazon Web Services, Inc., 410 Terry Ave. North, Seattle, WA 98109-5210.

©2016, Amazon Web Services, Inc. or its affiliates. All rights reserved. View our privacy policy.