source forge wiki links not running

已查看 115 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

pzamp

未读,
2017年1月26日 11:32:022017/1/26
收件人 Open Wonderland Forum
Hi All,

I'm a beginner with open wonderland; I was able to download and execute the server and also to run a client and giving a look around.
Actually I'm trying to deeply investigate this platform but I find several links (WIKI) not running. Below some examples...but they are only a part. May I kindly ask to fix such links? Without such a documentation it is a little bit difficult to proceed...

EXAMPLES
Content Developer (Section)
- assembling worlds
- working with modules

Thanks in advance,
Regards

Paolo

Nicole Yankelovich

未读,
2017年1月26日 14:16:332017/1/26
收件人 Open Wonderland Forum
Paolo,

Hi. Glad you made such good progress! Sorry about the wiki. Someone else just reported the problem and we're looking into it. Hopefully it will be back up shortly.

Nicole.

Dilip Bagrecha

未读,
2017年2月3日 02:02:162017/2/3
收件人 Open Wonderland Forum
Paolo,

Wiki is working fine. Kindly let us know in case of any further issues.

Warm Regards,
Dilip Bagrecha

Ric Moore

未读,
2017年2月3日 02:56:142017/2/3
收件人 openwon...@googlegroups.com
On 02/03/2017 02:02 AM, Dilip Bagrecha wrote:
> Paolo,
>
> Wiki is working fine. Kindly let us know in case of any further issues.

Is wonderland modules back up?? Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html

Carlos Rafael Ramirez

未读,
2017年6月13日 19:53:112017/6/13
收件人 Open Wonderland Forum
Hello,

Is down again.

Regards

On Thursday, January 26, 2017 at 11:32:02 AM UTC-5, pzamp wrote:

Nicole Yankelovich

未读,
2017年6月13日 20:57:342017/6/13
收件人 openwon...@googlegroups.com、Carlos Rafael Ramirez、Rushi Bhatt、Dilip Bagrecha

Carlos,

Thanks for letting us know. We're working on it and will post a message when it's back up.

Sorry!
Nicole.

Dilip Bagrecha

未读,
2017年6月16日 08:38:112017/6/16
收件人 Nicole Yankelovich、openwon...@googlegroups.com、Carlos Rafael Ramirez、Foramkumar Parekh

Hi Nicole,

We have started the Tomcat server and the site - http://wiki.openwonderland.org/ is up and running now. It goes down after every 1/2 months because of full disk. (Apache logs!). We have added a cron to delete the apache logs for every Sunday at 00:00:00

Would also like to introduce Foramkumar to you and the group. He is our Open Wonderland expert!

Warm Regards,

Dilip Bagrecha

Carlos Rafael Ramirez

未读,
2017年6月16日 10:18:432017/6/16
收件人 openwonderland
Hello Dilip

Thank you very much.

And Foramkumar welcome to the group!!

Regards

Carlos Rafael Ramirez

未读,
2017年7月3日 15:47:562017/7/3
收件人 openwonderland
Hello,

It is down again. :-( is it in any repository so I can download it?

Thank you

Foramkumar Parekh

未读,
2017年7月5日 03:15:552017/7/5
收件人 openwon...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

The wiki is working fine now.

Warm Regards,
Foramkumar Parekh
Software Engineer | Wishtree Technologies
O: 079 40073784
E:  foramkum...@wishtreetech.com
Website | Blog | Minimum Viable Product

This email is confidential and is for the intended recipient(s) only.  Access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited and may be a criminal offense.  Please delete if obtained in error and send email confirmation to the sender.

Carlos Rafael Ramirez

未读,
2017年7月5日 09:45:532017/7/5
收件人 openwon...@googlegroups.com

Thanks  a lot

Li Darren

未读,
2017年8月18日 18:38:502017/8/18
收件人 Open Wonderland Forum
Hi, all:

It is seems that official website, wiki, etc are down again. The only thing I can find is some source code from https://sourceforge.net/p/openwonderland/code/HEAD/tree/. For some reason, I'm trying deeply understand how this open wonderland works.
Will website up again?

Thanks

Nicole Yankelovich

未读,
2017年8月18日 23:10:212017/8/18
收件人 openwon...@googlegroups.com、Li Darren

Hi. Thanks for letting us know. Someone will look into the problem and I'll let you know when things are back up and running.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
Nicole.

Li Darren

未读,