Re: Windows 10, Can't Connect To Local Server

Ric Moore

Aug 19, 2016, 4:23:46 PM8/19/16
to openwon...@googlegroups.com
On 08/19/2016 02:27 AM, Tortured In Toyland Videos wrote:
: Failed to
> start database 'C:/Users/The
> Owner/.wonderland-server/0.5/run/wonderlanddb', see the next exception
> for details.

Remember, you're running a "server". No funny objects like spaces in a
URL Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html

Carlos Rafael Ramirez

Aug 19, 2016, 7:28:13 PM8/19/16
to openwon...@googlegroups.com

I never have ran wonderland server in windows 10 but I recommend using Java 7 over Java 8 or Java 6