[GSoC 2021] OpenWISP Radius and OpenWISP WiFi Login Pages

SANKALP

Sep 2, 2021, 10:09:43 AM9/2/21
to OpenWISP
Hi everyone,
In the Google Summer of Code 2021, My mentors and I worked on bringing professional efficiency to OpenWISP WiFi Login Pages.
In short, this project provides a unified and consistent user experience for public/private WiFi services by replacing the classic captive/login page of WiFi service. It uses OpenWISP Radius API to provide many advanced features.
I have written a blog post (OpenWISP WiFi Login Pages: Project Report) highlighting some main features developed during the GSoC period. Please give it a read.
More features are also being added continuously to make it more secure, robust, and easily configurable.
It would be better if others will use them and spread the work that our community is doing.

Thanks
Sankalp