Need guidance for stepping into the project

Nayan Bhatt

Oct 20, 2021, 2:07:00 AM10/20/21
to OpenWISP
Hey everyone, I am new to open source and also started making some contribution to some small scale project, this October. I have a very low tech stack as of now, but I am learning them.

So recently I got in touch with the GSOC event and I liked the idea of contributing to such a huge code base project and, here I am asking some mentoring to kick off contributing to this community.

I wait for the response.

Regards
Nayan

Federico Capoano

Oct 20, 2021, 4:34:44 PM10/20/21
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nyan and welcome,

Please see the banner (and the linked pages) shown on https://groups.google.com/g/openwisp.

Screenshot from 2021-10-20 15-31-54.png
Please come to the general chat to join our efforts and ask further questions.
Let's leave this list for support requests, development discussions and announcements.

Best
Federico