Looking for Google Summer of Code Mentors

Visto 51 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Federico Capoano

no leída,
9 abr 2021, 11:58:319/4/21
a open...@googlegroups.com
We're doing GSoC again this year and we have a good amount of applicants which have been helping us a lot to push the project forward.

The problem is that we don't have enough mentors counseling them and helping them.

If anyone here with OpenWISP experience is interested in any of these project ideas:
It would be great to have you onboard as mentor who can test the work of the students (with our help) and give feedback, let them know if something is not working, give suggestions.

If you want to participate, let us know in any way!

Best regards
Federico Capoano

f.capoano

no leída,
28 abr 2021, 18:57:0028/4/21
a OpenWISP
Hi everyone,

so far no one from the user community has shown any interest in this so I would like to give it another try.

The work we have done last year in GSoC has been great for OpenWISP and many of you are reaping the fruits of that labor, so why not give something back in help us out test new versions and new features?

Get in touch if you can help in any way!

Best regards
Federico Capoano

f.capoano

no leída,
18 may 2021, 19:52:3318/5/21
a OpenWISP
Thanks to those who joined the effort and are signed up to help out with mentoring!

We got 5 accepted students and 8 active mentors plus a handful more backup mentors and admin who can step in if needed.
gsoc21-accepted-students.png

Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar