[GSoC 2021] Modern UI/UX Project Report

Nitesh Sinha

Aug 25, 2021, 12:45:37 AM8/25/21
to OpenWISP
Hi everyone,
Google Summer of Code 2021 is about to over and I along with my mentors have done some impactful work during this summer. I have written a blog post as the project report and want to share it with all of you. Please give it a read.

[GSoC 2021] Modern UI/UX Project Report

Some suggestions for students who want to start contributing and want to get selected for GSoC 2022.

1. Don't wait for a perfect time to get started. You are thinking to start a very wonderful journey whose first step is very difficult. So have a dare to take this step right now.

2. Yes, you have read "right now". Here comes the second most important suggestion. Do not try to learn everything. Just try to know the basics and jump into an issue of a project where you want to contribute. Learn from code and documentation while solving an issue. You will grow exponentially if you will try this.

3. In the beginning it may take a long time to fix an issue maybe a day, two days, or even a week. But don't get demotivated because starting is always difficult. Once you will start contributing you will become an expert soon.

Thank you and all the best.
Special thanks to all my mentors for being with me and guiding me their best throughout the GSoC.

With Regards
Nitesh Sinha