Install openwisp-radius with openwisp2-ansible

Sett 95 ganger
Hopp til første uleste melding

MANEH Edemagnon Mathieu

ulest,
26. sep. 2021, 11:16:0726.09.2021
til OpenWISP
Please I need to install openwisp-radius with ansible-openwisp2 how can I do this ?

Federico Capoano

ulest,
26. sep. 2021, 15:27:5126.09.2021
til open...@googlegroups.com
We're working toward releasing it officially (there are some backward incompatible changes we need to do which are pending) but before then we should also be able to provide a way to install it more easily before it's officially released.
We'll send updates. Stay tuned.
For the moment, if you cannot wait, the branch to use is https://github.com/openwisp/ansible-openwisp2/pull/223.

Best luck
Federico Capoano

On Sun, Sep 26, 2021 at 10:16 AM MANEH Edemagnon Mathieu <mathieu...@gmail.com> wrote:
Please I need to install openwisp-radius with ansible-openwisp2 how can I do this ?

f.capoano

ulest,
29. sep. 2021, 21:09:4629.09.2021
til OpenWISP
Hi,

we prepared instruction that should help in setting up the upcoming version of OpenWISP, including the Monitoring and RADIUS modules.

I hope this helps.

Federico Capoano

ulest,
6. okt. 2021, 15:26:4906.10.2021