Problem with Wifi-Login-Page on Safari iOS

HÒA TRẦN VĂN

May 20, 2022, 2:36:18 AM5/20/22
to OpenWISP
Hello OpenWisp group,

I set up wifi-login-page with coova-chilli with client config:

client:
  components:
    captive_portal_login_form:
      method: get
      action: http://192.168.182.1:3990/login
      fields:
        username: username
        password: password
    captive_portal_logout_form:
      method: get
      action: http://192.168.182.1:3990/logoff
      fields:
        id: id

It works well and I login successfully on android or chrome browser. But on iphone it doesn't work, seems wifi-login-page can't send login request to coova-chilli on AP. How can I solve this problem?
Thank you very much

Federico Capoano

May 21, 2022, 1:05:32 PM5/21/22
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

Can you be more specific with what it means "it doesn't work"?
Does the mini browser of IOs open up? It's your wifi login pages using SSL?
We need more info to help you out. Saying something doesn't work doesn't really give us any hint about what may be going on.

Best regards
Federico Capoano