Openwisp-Radius Installation || migrate failure || 04-Oct-2021

Mosiur Rahman

Oct 4, 2021, 2:41:25 AM10/4/21
to OpenWISP
Hi,

I was trying to deploy openwisp-radius. I have followed the instruction from documentation. But while I try to to migrate below error get raised:

"
RuntimeError: Model class django.contrib.contenttypes.models.ContentType doesn't declare an explicit app_label and isn't in an application in INSTALLED_APPS.

"

I have tried by adding  "openwisp2" app name in the settings.py but no luck. I am requesting your help to solve this issue.

Federico Capoano

Oct 6, 2021, 3:25:31 PM10/6/21
to OpenWISP
Hi! Can you please link which instructions did you follow exactly?
Could you also check whether you're installing the version from pip or from github master?

Mosiur Rahman

Oct 7, 2021, 3:13:16 AM10/7/21
to OpenWISP
Hi Federico,

I have used below link for setup Openwisp radius:

I have used the version using pip

Federico Capoano

Oct 7, 2021, 10:50:39 AM10/7/21
to open...@googlegroups.com
I suggest you use the latest github master, which is almost ready for release, we're addressing the last issues.
The last pip release is quite old and many problems have been fixed since then.

We also prepared these instructions to deploy via ansible:

Best regards
Federico Capoano

Mosiur Rahman

Oct 8, 2021, 2:45:32 AM10/8/21
to OpenWISP
Dear Fedrico,

Thank you for you quick response. I will try use github master.