OpenWisp2 - customization :reg

Manukumar NM

May 16, 2022, 9:25:36 AM5/16/22
to OpenWISP
Greetings of the day...
                                       Dear sir,
                                        Can we customize the openwisp2 completely or only partial customization is possible?

Thanks and Regards,
Manukumr N M

Federico Capoano

May 16, 2022, 10:19:25 AM5/16/22
to open...@googlegroups.com
You can do pretty much anything as long as you respect the GPLv3 license.

The more you customize, the less we can help you because once you deviate from the standard code you're on your own, so you need to be sure you have the required skills to handle this.

Federico