802.1q and bridge vlan filtring

NIKOLYA PRODIGY

May 23, 2022, 5:21:37 AM5/23/22
to OpenWISP

Hello.
I use MT7621 CPU routers that don't have a separate switch.
Nevertheless, in the openwrt settings, I can create an 802.1q interface or work with vlan via bridge vlan filtring, but I did not find such functionality in openwisp.
The programmable switch is not suitable for me, since this setting is for routers that have a separate HW switch.
Is there any way to implement this support?

config bridge-vlan
option device 'br0'
option vlan '1'
list ports 'lan1'
list ports 'lan2'
list ports 'lan3'
list ports 'wan'

config bridge-vlan
option device 'br0'
option vlan '10'
list ports 'lan4:u*'
list ports 'wan:t'

Here bridge and management are in vlan 1 and port 4 of vlan 10

and 802.1q

config device
option type '8021q'
option ifname 'br0'
option vid '10'
option name 'eth0.10'

Federico Capoano

May 24, 2022, 2:01:32 PM5/24/22
to OpenWISP
Hi and welcome,

DSA syntax is realtively new and we have not been able to implement it fully yet, there's an open issue for this: https://github.com/openwisp/netjsonconfig/issues/195.

It should be possible though to be able to accomplish this using the advanced mode of OpenWISP controller and the custom netjsonconfig syntax.

I hope this helps and I hope you'll be able to solve it.

Best regards
Federico

NIKOLYA PRODIGY

Jun 10, 2022, 6:07:48 AM6/10/22
to OpenWISP
openwisp dsa.png

That's so much to draw to get

config bridge-vlan 'bridge_vlan10'
option device 'br0'
list ports 'wan:t'
list ports 'lan1:t'
list ports 'lan2:t'
list ports 'lan3:t'
list ports 'lan4:t'
option vlan '10'

вторник, 24 мая 2022 г. в 21:01:32 UTC+3, federico...@gmail.com:

Federico Capoano

Jun 10, 2022, 9:41:53 AM6/10/22
to open...@googlegroups.com
I am glad you found a way around it, as soon as possible we'll implement support for accomplishing this more easily (issue: [feature] Add support for DSA).
In the meantime, if you could go to "advanced mode", copy the JSON output you see and send it here it may help somebody else like you who may need to do the same while the new feature is not ready.

Best regards
Federico Capoano

NIKOLYA PRODIGY

Jun 11, 2022, 8:04:35 AM6/11/22
to OpenWISP
With joy :)

{
    "interfaces": [
        {
            "type": "ethernet",
            "name": "br0.10",
            "mtu": 1500,
            "disabled": false,
            "network": "br0_vlan10",
            "mac": "",
            "autostart": true,
            "addresses": [
                {
                    "proto": "dhcp",
                    "family": "ipv4"
                }
            ]
        }
    ],
    "network": [
        {
            "config_name": "bridge-vlan",
            "config_value": "bridge_vlan10",
            "device": "br0",
            "vlan": 10,
            "ports": [
                "wan:t",
                "lan1:t",
                "lan2:t",
                "lan3:t",
                "lan4:t"
            ]
        }
    ]
}
пятница, 10 июня 2022 г. в 16:41:53 UTC+3, f.capoano: