Error on local machine :reg

Manukumar NM

Oct 14, 2022, 7:25:14 AM10/14/22
to OpenWISP
Greetings..
Hiii......I installed openwisp2 through Ansible Vagrant profile to install an OpenWISP 2 server documentation on my local machine with 192.168.56.5. After that I tried registering router but am getting error shown below and I attached image also. What could be the reason.

daemon.err openwisp: Failed to connect to controller during registration: curl exit code 28
Openwisp.png

Federico Capoano

Oct 14, 2022, 1:04:30 PM10/14/22
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

from the curl manual:

CURLE_OPERATION_TIMEDOUT (28)
Operation timeout. The specified time-out period was reached according to the conditions.

Verify that you can reach the OpenWISP controller URL which is set in the openwisp agent configuration (review /etc/config/openwisp) from the device. If not check your network settings.

Best regards
Federico Capoano