We are evaluating proposals

Federico Capoano

Apr 24, 2021, 1:39:52 PM4/24/21
to OpenWISP Google Summer of Code
Hi everyone,

Thanks to those who applied and many thanks to those who are continuing to put effort in training and contributing.

We cannot say much at this stage but as usual, keep in mind that the more you contribute and train the better you prepare for future experiences.

Contributing means also to be active in the community and help one another, please keep this in mind! An open source community of good people who help others (like we mentors help you or other new users who want to use OpenWISP) is a critical factor in determining the success of an open source project.

The more OpenWISP is successful, the more you will be successful if your name is tied to OpenWISP, even if you do not make it this year (although there will be other possibilities in the future, with GSoC or other initiatives).

Best regards
Federico