how to manually skip current step ?

ypz

Apr 14, 2014, 6:21:08 PM4/14/14
to openwfe...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Let's say I have following simple pdef, and the process is currently running at alpha step:

  sequence do
      alpha
      bravo
  end

Now, suppose the administrator (a real human) has decided, for whatever reasons, that he does not want to wait for alpha step to finish, he wants the process to proceed to next (bravo) step.

Can this be done? If so, how ?

Thanks,

ypz

John Mettraux

Apr 14, 2014, 9:32:46 PM4/14/14
to openwferu-users

> (...)
>
> Now, suppose the administrator (a real human) has decided, for whatever
> reasons, that he does not want to wait for alpha step to finish, he wants
> the process to proceed to next (bravo) step.
>
> Can this be done? If so, how ?

Hello,

yes, it can be done. Please read the documentation, it's at

http://ruote.io/process_administration.html#cancelling_expression

Best regards,

John

Yiping Zhang