Fwd: [html5-pdx] First Meeting is on the Calendar

Dietrich Ayala

Jul 8, 2009, 12:42:51 PM7/8/09
to openwebgames
Hey y'all, see below the announcement of the first HMTL5-PDX meetup.
There will be a lot of overlap in the technologies discussed in both
of these groups, as well as new people at that meetup that might be
interested in building games.

I talked to Sam and we thought it'd be good to have the groups at the
same time, since there's so much common interest. So we'll be having
games-focused chat and hacking *after* the HTML5 talk. Come on down!

cheers,

-d