Meetup?

Dietrich Ayala

Jul 1, 2009, 4:13:02 PM7/1/09
to openwebgames
We've started a general HTML interest group for Portland here:
http://groups.google.com/group/html5-pdx?hl=en

Sam and I were talking about having a meetup for that. And since
there's a lot of overlap in content, I thought it'd be great to have
an OpenWebGames meetup immediately before or after the larger HTML5
meetup. How does this sound to y'all? I'll post again on this thread
when there's a date set for the HTML5 event.

Cheers,

-d

Alain Bloch

Jul 1, 2009, 4:16:21 PM7/1/09
to openwe...@googlegroups.com
I like the idea! Before and/or after would be good. What kind of topics will be talked about during the html5 meeting?

Bram Pitoyo

Jul 1, 2009, 6:31:40 PM7/1/09
to openwe...@googlegroups.com
Best practices on using all the new tags (<audio> <video> etc.) would
be most helpful.

–Bram