a Discord web game community.

xMajedz

Mar 24, 2017, 3:43:22 AM3/24/17
to openwebgames
 i was searching for a place for web games users/devs to discuss anything about this topic but unfortunately i just found this place which seem inactive if there still anyone who could recommend a place/community to me i would be thankful or you can join me here https://discord.gg/kHPtXZR i'm not a developer but really interested in the development of webgames

Dietrich Ayala

Mar 24, 2017, 3:48:49 AM3/24/17
to openwebgames
Someone pointed me to http://www.html5gamedevs.com/ but i haven't dug in to see what the community is like there yet.

On Fri, Mar 24, 2017 at 2:43 PM xMajedz <xxma...@gmail.com> wrote:
 i was searching for a place for web games users/devs to discuss anything about this topic but unfortunately i just found this place which seem inactive if there still anyone who could recommend a place/community to me i would be thankful or you can join me here https://discord.gg/kHPtXZR i'm not a developer but really interested in the development of webgames

xMajedz

Mar 24, 2017, 6:43:03 AM3/24/17
to openwebgames
thank you it seem pretty active