RE: OWB call June 8th Agenda (revised)

Kristinn Sigurðsson

Jun 7, 2016, 11:35:09 AM6/7/16
to openway...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

Below is a slightly revised agenda for tomorrow's call.

1. Review actions from the last call.

2. CDXJ specification for OpenWayback 3.0.0. A draft version is available here: https://iipc.github.io/warc-specifications/specifications/cdx-format/openwayback-cdxj/

3. Possible merging of IA Wayback changes into OpenWayback

4. webarchive-commons 1.1.7 release

5. Trial use of alternative online meeting tool (VSee) for next call.

6. AOB

The call is tomorrow at 15:00 UTC (17:00 Paris, 16:00 London, 11:00 Washington, 08:00 San Francisco). If you need the webex details, please let me know.

Best,
Kris