emergency action plan

Kate Alexander

Apr 28, 2011, 10:16:33 AM4/28/11
to Open Water Race Directors
Does anyone have an EAP for a 1-5 mile ocean swim they are able to share?

Thank you,
Kate Alexander
Flowers Sea Swim

Chris Sheean

Apr 28, 2011, 12:09:19 PM4/28/11
to openwater-r...@googlegroups.com
Hey Kate,

Hope all is well.  I just wanted to follow up on our discussion at the OW Safety conference re: a possible partnership with our two swims.  Do you think Cayman Airways would donate a pair of RT tickets to be awarded as a door prize at Big Shoulders, along with entry into the swim for 2012?  We'd certainly reciprocate free entry for 2 into the Big Shoulders swim, and may be able to swing accomodations near by.

Let me know your thoughts.

Chris

Apr 28, 2011, 12:11:36 PM4/28/11
to openwater-r...@googlegroups.com
I accidentally sent my last email to the google groups email, please disregard.