35 Around key West Flyer swim

Sagie Strauss

Mar 5, 2011, 11:09:33 PM3/5/11
to openwater-r...@googlegroups.com
Dear Meenakshi Phuja

Thanks for the info, I am form South Afica, Is this Swim in India and which dates, and where in India is this.

Thanks Josef Strauss

Meenakshi Pahuja

Mar 5, 2011, 11:56:30 PM3/5/11
to openwater-r...@googlegroups.com, Sagie Strauss
Dear Josef,
Hi! thanks for writing in, No this race is in key west,USA  in June and I am coming all the way from India to participate and I understand from bill that I am the first Indian to join the join.
are you going to be around?? will I meet you there??
warmly
Meenakshi Pahuja

--
Thanks and Regards

Meenakshi Pahuja

Assistant Professor in Physical Education
&
Programme Officer Alumna Relations
Lady Shri Ram College
9811093500

*Medallist at 10th Asia Pacific Age Group Aquatic Meet held at Pusan, South Korea,1996
*First one from Delhi to swim successfully Lake Zurich, 2007
*First one from Delhi to attempt Great English Channel, 2008
*First Indian to Successfully swim 5 lakes in 5 days -Tex Robertson High Land lakes Challenge, 2010

(Lake Buchanan, Inks Lake, Lake LBJ, Lake Marble Falls & Lake Travis)

-President, Alumni Association of IGIPESS
--
Thank you very much for your interest in open water swimming.