Are We Back Online?

Marty Stanquist

Jun 30, 2015, 1:51:28 AM6/30/15
Fortran. Please post a reply if you can see this. Include the name of the
newsgroup in your post.

Thanks, Marty

Marty Stanquist

Jun 30, 2015, 1:54:45 AM6/30/15
Fortran. Please post a reply if you can see this. Include the name of the
newsgroup in your post.

Thanks, Marty

"Marty Stanquist" wrote in message news:mmu3aj$3ps$1...@www.openwatcom.org...

Fortran. Yes I can see this. Test reply.

Marty

Marty Stanquist

Jun 30, 2015, 4:07:48 AM6/30/15
Fortran. If you can see this, please reply with the name of the newsgroup in
your post.

Thanks, Marty

Marty Stanquist

Jun 30, 2015, 4:25:42 AM6/30/15
Fortran. If you can see this, please reply with the name of the newsgroup in
your post.

Thanks, Marty

"Marty Stanquist" wrote in message news:mmuba7$4tb$1...@www.openwatcom.org...

Fortran. Yes, I can see this.

Marty

d3x0r

Jun 30, 2015, 10:12:26 AM6/30/15
On Tue, 30 Jun 2015 01:07:58 -0700, Marty Stanquist <mart...@att.net>
wrote:

> Fortran. If you can see this, please reply with the name of the
> newsgroup in your post.

openwatcom.users.fortran
> Thanks, Marty

Lynn McGuire

Jun 30, 2015, 1:02:56 PM6/30/15
On 6/30/2015 3:07 AM, Marty Stanquist wrote:
> Fortran. If you can see this, please reply with the name of the newsgroup in your post.
>
> Thanks, Marty

openwatcom.users.fortran

Thanks!
Lynn

Johannes Diedrich

Jul 1, 2015, 3:16:59 PM7/1/15
openwatcom.users.fortran
Johannes

"Marty Stanquist" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> [...]

Rodolfo Giovanninetti

Jul 15, 2015, 2:10:13 AM7/15/15

"Marty Stanquist" <mart...@att.net> wrote in message
> Fortran. If you can see this, please reply with the name of the newsgroup
> in your post.
>
> Thanks, Marty

I see "openwatcom.users.fortran" on "news.openwatcom.org".

Regards

Rodolfo Giovanninetti