my inability to debug on OW 1.9 with my Fortran code

Lynn McGuire

Jul 12, 2022, 4:22:35 PM7/12/22
I have found that my inability to debug on OW 1.9 with my Fortran code
in Windows 10 is limited to Fortran code only. I can still debug my C
and C++ code in my app. So, I debug on my Windows 7 PC. It is a pain.

Lynn

Paul S Person

Jul 13, 2022, 12:08:40 PM7/13/22
Well, I suppose that's progress of a sort, since it narrows the focus.
--
"In this connexion, unquestionably the most significant
development was the disintegration, under Christian

Lynn McGuire

Jul 13, 2022, 7:44:57 PM7/13/22
On 7/13/2022 11:08 AM, Paul S Person wrote:
> On Tue, 12 Jul 2022 15:22:32 -0500, Lynn McGuire
> <lynnmc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I have found that my inability to debug on OW 1.9 with my Fortran code
>> in Windows 10 is limited to Fortran code only. I can still debug my C
>> and C++ code in my app. So, I debug on my Windows 7 PC. It is a pain.
>
> Well, I suppose that's progress of a sort, since it narrows the focus.

I am going to get serious about my Intel Fortran port since I now have
five customers asking for 64 bit versions to go with the new Excel. The
wheel of life never stops.

Thanks,
Lynn