OpenWatcom dosen't define the socket error constants on OS/2?

Johann 'Myrkraverk' Oskarsson

Apr 18, 2018, 6:27:56 AM4/18/18
Hi all,

Does OpenWatcom not have the socket error constants defined?

In particular, I'm looking at the documents in the OS/2 Toolkit, for
bind(). It has SOCEADDRINUSE and other constants listed. I don't
find (yet) it when grepping the header files in C:\WATCOM\H.

Of course, the header files in the OS/2 Toolkit have these, and the BSD
socket equivalents apparently, like EADDRINUSE.

If these constants are actually missing, what's the procedure to add them?

--
Johann | email: invalid -> com | www.myrkraverk.com/blog/
I'm not from the Internet, I just work there. | twitter: @myrkraverk

Frank Beythien

Apr 18, 2018, 8:42:58 AM4/18/18
Am 18.04.2018 um 12:27 schrieb Johann 'Myrkraverk' Oskarsson:
> Hi all,
>
> Does OpenWatcom not have the socket error constants defined?
>
> In particular, I'm looking at the documents in the OS/2 Toolkit, for
> bind().  It has SOCEADDRINUSE and other constants listed.  I don't
> find (yet) it when grepping the header files in C:\WATCOM\H.
>
> Of course, the header files in the OS/2 Toolkit have these, and the BSD
> socket equivalents apparently, like EADDRINUSE.
>
> If these constants are actually missing, what's the procedure to add them?

They are defined in h\os2\nerrno.h

HTH
Frank