wgml 4.0 needs 4 passes for cguide (Change 38035)

Paul S Person

May 18, 2019, 1:34:31 PM5/18/19
Further research shows that, while our wgml can resolve all heading
page number warnings in 3 passes, wgml 4.0 needs 4.

I have concluded that using the number of passes necessary to make
these warnings unnecessary makes more sense than trying to hobble our
wgml to make the same warnings necessary.

I should note that, after this change, cguide will /not/ automatically
rebuild. To produce the 4-pass version it is necessary to delete
cguide.ps from the <ow>\docs\pdf directory.

It is not clear if any other docs will need to have their passes
adjusted for PS. It is also not clear if any will need this for WHELP,
as it is the diffs I am concerned with, not the warnings.
--
"I begin to envy Petronius."
"I have envied him long since."