Changeset 37869 on 2018/07/03 create reference to undefined final_content

Steven Levine

Jul 11, 2018, 3:16:03 PM7/11/18

Changeset 37869 on 2018/07/03 created reference to undefined
final_content. Was there a missing submit for gtypelay.h or do I need
to fix my workspace?

Thanks,

Steven

Steven Levine <ste...@earthlink.bogus.net>
DIY/Warp/BlueLion etc. www.scoug.com www.arcanoae.com www.warpcave.com

Paul S. Person

Jul 12, 2018, 12:54:44 PM7/12/18
On Wed, 11 Jul 2018 19:14:10 +0000 (UTC), "Steven Levine"
<ste...@nomail.earthlink.net> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Changeset 37869 on 2018/07/03 created reference to undefined
>final_content. Was there a missing submit for gtypelay.h or do I need
>to fix my workspace?

The current gtypelay.h is #30.

And final_content shows up (as a new addition) when I diff gtypelay.h
here against the depot. Oops!

Change 37870 should fix this. Guess I confused myself; thanks for
reporting this.

Not, mind you, that the code in gbanner will actually work properly.
Further changes pending.
--
"Nature must be explained in
her own terms through

Paul S. Person

Jul 12, 2018, 4:52:42 PM7/12/18
On Thu, 12 Jul 2018 09:54:39 -0700, Paul S. Person
<pspe...@ix.netscom.com.invalid> wrote:

And here are the rest of the files needed to use the current
definition of final_regions. This gets the depot and my local
repository properly synchronized, at least for wgml.

This should now compile and handle many banners correctly, but not
all; work continues on some very puzzling problems.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Steven Levine

Jul 13, 2018, 11:16:01 AM7/13/18
On Thu, 12 Jul 2018 20:52:37 UTC, Paul S. Person
<pspe...@ix.netscom.com.invalid> wrote:

Hi Paul,

> This should now compile and handle many banners correctly, but not
> all; work continues on some very puzzling problems.

Good to hear.

> Sorry for any inconvenience.

No problem.