Google Grupper har inte längre stöd för nya Usenet-inlägg eller -prenumerationer. Historiskt innehåll förblir synligt.

OW 1.9 build failing

11 visningar

Mat Nieuwenhoven

oläst,
31 dec. 2018 01:53:032018-12-31
till
Hi,

after some time I wanted to build OW 1.9 again. I had to modified
cmnvars.cmd, and P4 picked up quite a few updates. But the build failed on
some gui thing.
Is Perforce still up to date for OW 1.9?

Mat Nieuwenhoven

nospa...@efbe.prima.de

oläst,
31 dec. 2018 02:58:272018-12-31
till
Am 31.12.18 um 07:53 schrieb Mat Nieuwenhoven:
Yes. I'm doing half automatic builds. Results can be found at
http://efbe.musca.uberspace.de/

CU/2
Frank

Mat Nieuwenhoven

oläst,
31 dec. 2018 03:37:172018-12-31
till
Ok, thanks. I'll see what's wrong with my source.
Why are the installers labelled 2.0? I though 2.0 was a different branch?

Mat Nieuwenhoven

nospa...@efbe.prima.de

oläst,
31 dec. 2018 04:23:062018-12-31
till
Am 31.12.18 um 09:37 schrieb Mat Nieuwenhoven:
After release of 1.9 the version variables were bumped to 2.0.
On github is a different fork/version with new functionality.

CU/2
Frank
0 nya meddelanden