Hurricane Michael Downtime Wed 2018-10-10

Marty Stanquist

Oct 9, 2018, 10:59:48 AM10/9/18
Hello,

Due to the proximity and strength of Hurricane Michael in the US, I'll be
taking the OW server down as a precaution on Wednesday morning CST
2018-10-10. This will affect users in Europe in the afternoon. The server is
located on high ground at the very westerly (weak) edge of the forecast
track. I'm not anticipating any major problems and hope to have it back
online as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Marty

Marty Stanquist

Oct 11, 2018, 6:37:05 AM10/11/18
"Marty Stanquist" wrote in message news:ppifkp$4pb$1...@www.openwatcom.org...
Hello,

The server is back online and running normally. It was not affected by the
storm. However, you may experience temporary internet outages, especially
for those of you in the northeast US and in Europe, if your connections go
through storm affected north central Florida or southern Georgia. I am to
the immediate west. Hopefully, these problems will resolve themselves soon.

Marty