Cp Slice Export to .csv Error?

Henry Malarkey

Apr 7, 2024, 3:19:43 PMApr 7
to OpenVSP
Hello,

I am running a panel method on a fuselage to create a Y-type Cp slice that I can export to a .csv file. It works great and the results manager displays expected results, but it does not export the Cp slice data points to the .csv file. It seems like it randomly duplicates data points from the top and lower portions of the slice, which makes it difficult to separate the two and determine the difference between the top and bottom. There are 60 chord-wise panels so I expect 120 points (top and bottom) but the csv contains over 700 points with many random repeats. Perhaps I do not understand the meshing or panel method exactly but any help reproducing the plots shown in the results manager from exported data would be much appreciated.

Best,
Henry
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted