Subsurfaces possible bug

Eleftherios Karatzas

Mar 24, 2024, 8:27:54 AMMar 24
to OpenVSP
Hi there! I have just downloaded version 3.37.2. When I tried to import some ailerons and rectangular surfaces (fuselage) they do not appear after I pressed add. Also I cannot control the U-W coords. I also attach a screenshot. As you can see I am importing two control surfaces but I only see one (after I change U-W) Does anyone have the same problem? Thanks a lot!Στιγμιότυπο οθόνης (847).png

Rob McDonald

Mar 24, 2024, 2:45:04 PMMar 24
to OpenVSP
Thanks for pointing this out.

This is the kind of graphics glitch that I introduced with 3.37.  I've fixed a bunch of them in .2, but I'm sure there are more.

The subsurface is there and everything should work fine -- you just can't see it because an Update() needs to be added in the right place.

Rob

Message has been deleted

Mike Vivaldi

Apr 3, 2024, 8:55:08 PMApr 3
to OpenVSP
Hi Rob,

This issue appears to be on 3.37.2 when using Ubuntu Linux 22.04LTS but not on Windows 10.

Thanks!
Mike

Rob McDonald

Apr 4, 2024, 12:57:36 AMApr 4
to OpenVSP
Are you sure?  I'm pretty sure it is everywhere with 3.37.2

Rob

Mike Vivaldi

Apr 4, 2024, 11:02:49 AMApr 4
to OpenVSP
My mistake, my windows install is 3.37.0 but my linux is 3.37.2.