Grid settings in Results Manager?

Brandon Hicks

Apr 11, 2024, 5:37:18 PMApr 11
to OpenVSP
In the latest version (3.37.2) I'm having an issue in the results manager that wasn't there in the last version I was using (3.36.0). The grids have all disappeared. Is there a way to control this and other basic plotting settings?

Rob McDonald

Apr 12, 2024, 11:46:23 PMApr 12
to OpenVSP
It looks fine on my machine.  You'll have to give some more details.

Can you post a screenshot of what you're seeing?

What operating system are you on?

Thanks,

Rob

Truman Proft

Apr 19, 2024, 1:05:53 PMApr 19
to OpenVSP
Rob,

I am also having this issue on version OpenVSP 3.38.0 64-bit Python 3.11 on Windows 11. All of my graphs from every tool appear without grid lines as seen below:

Screenshot 2024-04-19 120423.png

Thank you,
Truman Proft

Furkan Yaprakcıer

Apr 20, 2024, 5:46:06 PMApr 20
to OpenVSP
I am having the same problem too.

Furkan Yaprakcıer

Apr 20, 2024, 6:05:28 PMApr 20
to OpenVSP
Now i tried with 3.31 and grid lines working.

Ricky THomas

Apr 23, 2024, 2:34:41 PMApr 23
to OpenVSP
I'm having the same issue on windows also  works fine on OSX ARM64
Message has been deleted