Cruise & Hovering mode result issue

Seunggu Min

Jul 14, 2024, 1:04:44 AM (7 days ago) Jul 14
to OpenVSP
Hello Everyone!

I am currently generating the Joby S4 configuration and attempting to obtain power and thrust in hover mode to compare my modeling results with the actual Joby S4 data.
The error with just my propeller results is within 10%, but using the entire Joby S4 model in VLM mode shows an error over 50%, with abnormal results during simulation.

Also,  I attempted to obtain results for thrust and power in cruise mode, but the values are coming out negative. I would like to understand the reason for this.

I have attached the VSP3 file. Could you please review it and advise on what needs to be correct?

Thank you so much.
CruiseFull_ver.07.10.vsp3
hovering_full.ver.07.09.vsp3