Advanced Flow Conditions

Summer

Apr 3, 2024, 10:16:26 AMApr 3
to OpenVSP
Hello, I am a beginner and I have some questions. When I open the Steady mode, the following Advanced Flowed Conditions will also enter an editable state (I want to analyze a fixed wing aircraft, which does not have a propeller). So, how should I handle these parameters, including Vinf, Vref, Machef, and Rho? For example, when I input Ma=2 in the Flow condition of Overview, do I need to change Vinf to 340 * 2=680 (if 1Ma=340)? How should I set Rho, or for fixed wing aircraft, these parameters are useless and can be inputted casually?I found that when I set Vinf to 0 and 100, the results seem to be different.
I'm looking forward to your help.
off.pngsteady.png