Problems getting open VSP Aero to Run

Jeff Robinson

Mar 27, 2023, 6:23:50 PM3/27/23
to OpenVSP

Hello, open VSP, community.

I'm having problems getting VSP Aero to run on my Mac and my Windows machine. Is there something I'm missing? I watched this YouTube link attached below show me how to do it, but it does not appear to work on my machines.

Thanks in advance for your time,

Rob McDonald

Mar 27, 2023, 6:52:28 PM3/27/23
to ope...@googlegroups.com
Please make sure you're running the latest -- 3.32.2.

Beyond that, start simple and work up to more complex cases.

Any more, you're going to have to actually tell us what you've tried and what is going wrong.  We can't help you if you don't provide any information.

Rob