Zoom in on propeller curve editor?

Todd Ferrante

Mar 23, 2023, 2:15:50 PM3/23/23
to OpenVSP
Is it possible to zoom in on the curve editor in the propeller design mode, especially the Y axis?  I'd like to tweak the graph points, but the scale of the graph isn't fine enough for adjustments.  For example, my max Chord/R is only about .125, but the Y-axis max value is fixed at 1.1, which compresses the graphed curve to be tiny.  To get better X-axis resolution, I can stretch the window size widthwise across my monitors, but there doesn't seem to be an equivalent hack for the Y axis once the window fills my monitor from top to bottom.

Rob McDonald

Mar 23, 2023, 3:01:56 PM3/23/23
to OpenVSP
Not really.

I run on a 4k monitor, so I can drag that window vertically to get some improvement.  I would think that if you arranged your virtual monitors vertically, the window would stretch across them the way it does horizontally for you now.

Usually if I want precision in adjustment, I end up typing in numbers in the boxes below.

Rob

Todd Ferrante

Mar 24, 2023, 7:11:12 AM3/24/23
to OpenVSP
It would be quite useful to allow the user to enter the min and max values for the x and y axes of the graph.  A couple buttons for autoscale and reset to default values would also be much appreciated.