A period of inactivity.....

MarsSion

May 18, 2010, 5:35:51 PM5/18/10
to OpenVirgle
I am so sorry to you all. I have failed. I had a dream last year when
I first heard about Virgle+OpenVirgle. Unfortunately that dream of
starting a partner to OpenVirgle never came true. Right now I am in
Middle School, and my Summer Break is approaching. Now you may be
thinking "middle school???" but no, I am not the average middle
schooler. I will be re-joining the scene as soon as the break begins,
(June 7, 2010)...... Thank You all.

I am extremely interested in vehicles that we could use, as well as
robotic rovers. If you would like, contact me soon.
Thank You
MarsSion (David)